Saturday 30 July 2011

Baby 35- Further Phantom Baby

I began the day with some birthdays. First went the eldest, Darby, Skylar and Jude.
  Darby grew up with the same black hair, pulling it into a bun on the side of her head.  She had very high cheekbones,Screenshot-8 but large lips and my freckles. Her vampire eyes are the same colour as mine. Her lips are from her dad, as is the rest of her face, but I’m still not sure about the hair.

Screenshot (2)Jude had his Dad, Bey’s hair and face. Almost nothing from me. He will probably need glasses when he is older. Jude is very mature, but still likes to play with his little sister Solange.
Finally out of the triplets it was SkylaScreenshot-2r’s turn. He was a proper mini me. With the same hair and eye colour, as well as being similar in attitude. However he is a coward, scared of everything and anything. Even terrified of the kitchen fridge.
UP next were the babies, Raoul and Erik. You never met them last post, but Raul got Clement’s skin and my hair, Erik being the opposite. *Also points if you know where the names are from.*
Erik went first, as the eldest and most mature, Screenshot-3with traits Genius and Virtuoso. he has Clement’s flaming orange hair and eyes, my skin and also my mouth. He loved black.
Then Raoul. He was the opposite of Erik, Screenshot-4with orange skin, blue hair and purple eyes. He had the traits charismatic and friendly.  His favourite colour was orange as well.

After that I took a shower, enjoying the me time while the teens took care of the boys.
Of course I wasn’t expecting them to have taught Raoul to walk! I went downstairs to teach him and he came toddling up, followed by Jude and Skylar, who said they’d got bored so taught him.
Skylar had done most of the work, and Jude was a little upset about that.  They started to argue and fight each-other, but I quickly broke it up. Screenshot-12
They were fighting over which one had done more work. Jude was yelling at Skylar, “You think you’re so good because you’re a vampire, who gains skills quicker than everyone else!”
To which Skylar came back with “No I don’t Jude. All I ever wanted was to be like you. I don’t care about if I gain skills quickly, I want to be normal and play outside, or go to school and not be alone. I want to be you.” which really surprised me. I had an idea then.
“Skylar, do you want me to teach you how to drive?” I asked. He did so I led him towards the edge of town in the car, we ended up at the science facility, by the time he maxed his skill.  I asked him to go in and get me something from the facility. A potion to turn vampires into humans. Of course he was completely unaware of that.
When he drank it he looked at me in amazement. “Thank you mum.” he said.
Yes well, that’d better not be all he’s thankful for. I gave birth to him, fed him did everything for him. I glanced down at my watch, the next father would be coming over soon and I needed to get back.
I arrived at home just as he did. His naScreenshot-8me was Hayden Bolton, and he had purple hair, eyes and skin. IT was a little late at night, and we knew nobody would be there so we snook into the mayor’s office and ‘christened’ it as our own. The things that table could say, and the walls, and floor. BUT they weren’t all us. The latest gossip on the mayor is that he left his wife for his secretary!
I didn’t hear the chimes, but I have all the symptoms, nausea:
Screenshot-30
stupidity, i.e telling a toddler abou the time you went to the spa! The blue bar is his level of confusedness and boredom.
Screenshot-10
And my personal favourite, insecurity!
Screenshot-24

 I actually amuse myself!
After my issues I decided to do something with all the kids, well Darby and Jude, I owed them one. I let Darby go out to meet some friends for coffee. Little did I know she would be returning at 1 in the morning the Screenshot-6next day drunk! I yelled at her so much. I was surprised she didn’t start to cry.
“THAT IS IT MISSY. YOU ARE GROUNDED,AND YOU ARE NOT GOING TO PROM. YOU THINK I TRUST YOU NEAR A CAR NOW YOU’RE SADLY MISTAKEN. YOU DROVE HOME, YOU COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED, OR CRASHED OR…” I trailed off, it made me sad just thinking about it. “Now go help out with your brothers.”
It must have put a lot of stress on the baby(s) because they started to kick and all sorts of other stuff. But then it Screenshot-9was time to do something with Jude. He was a bit of a neat freak, so we cleaned the kitchen together. And I wanted to teach him how to sculpt, so we spent Screenshot-6a day or so ding that together. This was the mid-time  result:
And of course, what is the result of almost 3 days pregnant, BABY!
All it took was 1 trip to the hospital 7 hours of labour and 46 chromosomes? several million sperm and here she was. Christine.Screenshot-2



5 comments:

  1. Jude's hair color is so cool looking esp. with that hairstyle. I'm so glad that Clement's kids got a lot of his genentics. As you may know, in my game, they didn't. :( I was quite disappointed. The new baby girl is really cute with that purple skin tone. It reminds me of my purple sims!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I'm excited to see how Christine is going to look...her dad is so unique looking! Jude is a hottie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat- thank you. I am also glad they got his genetics. I am also glad she was purple.

    Cassie- Thank's. She's a little darker than the picture shows. I think Jude is a bit funny looking personally, he has giant lips and a skinny face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hayden is very cute. I'm looking forward to seeing how much Christine gets from him

    Erik and Raoul's names are from Phantom of the Opera right? I'll take my points now :) Kidding

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Christy, it's quite a lot. And you are now in the lead with the points, with 2.

    ReplyDelete