Friday 25 February 2011

Baby 18 cont.

I was going out to my little garden and I paused for a second to get my breath back. My baby bump had arrived! Woo. It was about 4 in the morning so I would call my doctor, Nick Nack tomorrow morning.I also decided to age up the kids before school today, so they can have a day off and also because they are all ready. I was so proud of all my triplets, they were on the honour role!

I aged all of them up to teens, children, toddlers and took lots of photo’s of the party.

 

Rose, the eldest of the triplets was just as she was a a child. She asked for some highlights in her hair so she got them as a reward for being pre-accepted into college. she is also captain of the cheerleading squad and one of my perkiest children. Having said that, she does seem to be a hybrid of perk and emo though. Her haircut being a little less perky than expected, it takes forever to do on a morning. She has none of my features except my lips surprisingly?

Ben is a very stern child. He wants to be a teacher when he is older and I think all his students will like him. If you’re good to him, he’s good to you. His hair is just like his Grandad’s unfortunately.Which probably means that when he is older it will go all thin and a weird blue-grey colour.

Louie looks just like Gabriel did at that age, but he wears suits and is a bit of a genius. He got the evil trait though and his lifetime wish is to be EMPEROR OF EVIL! *queue dramatic music* He currently has kidnapped a vampire and is holding her ransom to the rest of the vampire community for all the gold they have. I had no idea about this until Ben came in and told me just now. He only has my hair and eye colour, though his eyes glow because he is a vampire.

Summer looks just like I did at that age. She is plump however and I wasn’t. I also cut her hair shorter than mine was because she likes to chew it.

Eragon is such a beautiful little toddler.He looks just like his namesake from the film and only has my eyes. I assume he got his hair from his dad. He is very good at learning things as well, so I should be in for a nice time teaching him.

I called my doctor, sonny, and I am going to have a boy, so I ate 10 watermelons and have not stopped watching Kids TV until I sat down to write my blog. The triplets were playing their instruments in the background. Rose is best at drums, Louie bass, and Ben Piano. They are like my own little band!

I felt huge from my pregnancy, this was taking forever. I remembered earlier that day when I’d been sat all alone, all the kids at school and Eragon asleep. I was remembering when I was little and would have given anything to watch these programmes or even HAVE a TV. Not because I couldn’t afford it but because we weren’t allowed.

 

 

read next post for Skye’s past. Contains a little violence and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment